Wednesday 19 May 2010

WOYWW or WOYIBW??

It's that time of the week again and "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday" - BUT, due to an enforced tidy up of the kitchen table (my usual Workdesk) I am relegated to the ironing board in the spare room! It's not a bad place to be - no flying baby food (mushed carrot and glitter don't go so well together) and the ironing board can be set to a height that suits me.


Even better - I have the perfect excuse to not do any ironing (cue "sorry, the artwork is drying" and such excuses).
Have been playing with my new Create a Critter cart (on windowsill), stickers from Accessorize and some 6 x 6 pages in progress for a swap on UKS. Really must tidy up at some stage...

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Cool I just got Create A Critter too, it's a fab cart.

Alix said...

just genius...i hardly ever use my ironing board...so maybe it can live in the craftroom and be an extra table now! lol

Leo said...

Very creative use of an ironing board! :)

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Tidying up disturbs the creative mind you know!

Helen said...

what a great excuse not to do the "h" word!! I don't think I've seen anyone else craft on the ironing board though....

Mandy said...

that is one creative desk, looks like you are having a wonderful crafty time there!

have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

Linby said...

oh no that reminds me I have a pile of ironing to do! You are very disciplined to be able to craft on the IB!
Linbyx

Linby said...

oh no that reminds me I have a pile of ironing to do! You are very disciplined to be able to craft on the IB!
Linbyx

Kathy said...

ohhhh that's got to be a first. But what a brilliant use for an ironing board!

Julia Dunnit said...

Genius. Now canyou come up with a breeze and wind proof desk for outside when it's sunny? And don't tidy up in a hurry, I suspect it's saving you another job!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hehe, keep on using the ironing board I say
Anne x

Claire said...

very interesting desk, lots going on there :)
x

Darcy Marshall said...

haha I love that you are crafting on your ironing board. Genius!

Sally said...

LOL love the ironing board - new use for mine maybe!